Wood - Fiddle Necklace in natural wood!
Eco-friendly Fiddle Necklace in non-toxic wooden beads from madebyHazel.
A natural teething necklace that is an attention grabber when nursing, and we don't only mean your little one.
This one is a bit shorter, to fit perfect when in lap or sling, or daddy.
The mix of natural wooden certified beads will keep little hands busy and your hair untouched. The neutral wood in different shapes just add the right touch while fitting any outfit.
The climate friendly gift to the newbie mommy, baby shower or name ceremony!
- Great sensory item for your little one to grab while you are holding them close in lap or a baby carrier.
- Saves your non kid-friendly jewelery from damage and your skin from being scratched.
- Helps baby to keep focus when nursing or bottle feeding.
Key color: Wood.
Material: Natural beech wooden beads & nylon cord. Free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates and natural beech wood beads. FDA & EN71 compliant material.
Length: app. 24 cm. Safety knots to keep beads in place.
- Breakaway safety clasp, in case your baby happens to pull the necklace a little too hard.
- Wash with mild soap and warm water. Lay flat to dry.
The nursing necklace is made to be durable, but always check for wear and tear before each use.
It is a fashion item and to be used by adults only. It is not a toy and not meant to be worn by children or babies.
Potential choking hazard, contains small parts, use with supervision.
Never leave children unattended with jewellery or clips.
Discard at the first sign of damage.